[gdal-dev] Utilities based on GDAL

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:40:00 PST 2017

Folks,

For what it's worth I've started a collection of utility programs based
on GDAL, its Perl bindings and other, mainly Perl tools at

https://github.com/ajolma/GDALToolsWithPerl

The two initial utilities are for computing histograms and the distance
to a closest destination cell in a given space. The first one uses PDL
and its histogram function for each block in the input raster and the
second one uses Dijkstra's algorithm (my written) with the help of Perl
implementation of priority queue.

Best regards,

Ari

ps: The collection is still missing tests and other essentials but those
will get there eventually.