[gdal-dev] How does OGRFeature::GetFieldAsDouble handle NULL values

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:44:39 PST 2017

Thanks Nyall,

Looking at the documentation it seems to be what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*The MapWindow GIS project has moved to GitHub
<https://github.com/MapWindow>!*

Download the latest MapWinGIS mapping engine.
<https://github.com/MapWindow/MapWinGIS/releases>

Download the latest MapWindow 5 open source desktop application.
<https://github.com/MapWindow/MapWindow5/releases>