[gdal-dev] compile gdal 2.1.3 with HDF5 support on Debian Lennie

Andrew C Aitchison andrew at aitchison.me.uk
Fri Jan 27 06:26:14 PST 2017

Rainer,

I'm not very familiar with Debian or apt-get, but does installing libhdf5
perhaps with something like
 	apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends libhdf5
help ?
If so, the "--no-install-recommends" may be making things harder for you.

Alternatively, the problem *might* be that the commented lines (##)
do not end with a backslash (/).