[gdal-dev] gdalenhance command issue with stddev option

naresh naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 23:52:22 PDT 2017

Dear Rahkonen,
Thanks for the quick response. However with gdalenhace  -help  showing the
-stddev option. Please find the attache screenshot.

   [image: Inline image 1]

 Is there any other mechanism/tool is available for enhancing the images
with stddev option.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh

image.png (48K) <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5323152/0/image.png>