[gdal-dev] Unable to obtain EPSG from OGRSpatialReference

Nik nik at nixanz.com
Wed Jun 7 00:15:10 PDT 2017

It seems like you may be trying to get the EPSG code for the projected SRS but you are using a call that retrieves the geographic SRS.   If this is the case then you might want to try using both of:

OGRSpatialReference::GetAuthorityName

OGRSpatialReference::GetAuthorityCode

These are not guaranteed to produce results, but if the information is available, the first is likely to return "EPSG" and the second would then return the numeric EPSG code.

NIK SANDS
Line Tamer | Time Traveller | Space Cadet