[gdal-dev] Testing of OGR generated GeoPackage datasets with other implementations

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Mar 2 07:05:12 PST 2017

On jeudi 2 mars 2017 07:25:10 CET jratike80 wrote:
> Even Rouault-2 wrote
>
> > And what about
> > http://even.rouault.free.fr/geopackage/ne_10m_admin_0_countries_france_alt
> > ernative.gpkg if you don't mind ?
>
> It opens as well.

OK. I've changed the implementation to reflect the above prototyping and regenerated from it
http://even.rouault.free.fr/geopackage/ne_10m_admin_0_countries_france_alternative2.gpkg

> BTW. the layer is described as POLYGON in gpkg_geometry_columns but the one
> feature in the main table is MULTIPOLYGON.

Yes, that's because I converted from a shapefile which has the loose polygon/multipolygon typing.
The above dataset has been regenerated with -nlt MULTIPOLYGON

Even