[gdal-dev] sqlite -> spatialite (rowid)

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Mar 7 07:07:04 PST 2017

Hi,

I have a slight feeling that there may be some trouble if attribute "ROWID" is INTEGER PRIMARY KEY but it does not AUTOINCREMENT and users do lot of deletes and inserts. Maybe not if the triggers in r-tree tables are clever enough. Just a slight feeling but perhaps you should test also cases where ROWID differs from OID and _ROWID_?

-Jukka-