[gdal-dev] How to use wrapper_GDALRasterizeDestName with C# bindings

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 07:57:31 PDT 2017

Thanks Even,

I now have
using (var ds = Gdal.OpenEx(input, 1, null, null, null))
I couldn't find GDAL_OF_VECTOR in the C# bindings. I'm assuming it must be
1 since GDAL_OF_RASTER is 0.

It is now working.

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*The MapWindow GIS project has moved to GitHub
<https://github.com/MapWindow>!*

Download the latest MapWinGIS mapping engine.
<https://github.com/MapWindow/MapWinGIS/releases>

Download the latest MapWindow 5 open source desktop application.
<https://github.com/MapWindow/MapWindow5/releases>