[gdal-dev] GDAL Linking issues VS2015 64-bit

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu May 11 07:41:17 PDT 2017

Liam,

> SYM_PREFIX=
--> You don't need to touch that one. Correct behaviour is determined by WIN64 setting

> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OSRValidate
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OPTGetProjectionMethods
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OGR_G_GetPointCount
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OGRRegisterAll
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALSimpleImageWarp
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALReprojectImage
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALComputeMedianCutPCT
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALDitherRGB2PCT
> LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> OCTNewCoordinateTransformation

Did you issue a "nmake /f makefile.vc clean" before rebuilding ? (in case you compiled the
tree initially with the 32 bit compiler, which is the only error cause I can think of given the
other elements you mentionned)

Even