[gdal-dev] Build PDFium with GDAL

Gane R gane.prog at gmail.com
Fri May 12 02:51:17 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I am trying to build GDAL with PDFium

I have used the link to get build script for linux
https://github.com/rouault/pdfium/tree/build

only change in standalone.gypi was removal of -fvisibility=hidden in
standalone.gypi
I got a GDAL build with pdfium build was success,
But gdalinfo for a Geospatial PDF crashes
at version gdal-2.2.0

Has anybody tried to build GDAL with PDFium recently, or there was a change
in the PDFium source ?
Gane R