[gdal-dev] Motion: grant commit rights to Alan Thomas

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Nov 3 04:16:48 PDT 2017

> Motion: grant commit rights to Alan Thomas

I declared this motion passed with +1 from DanielM, HowardB, KurtS, JukkaR,
TamasS and myself.

Welcome aboard Alan !
I've just toggled SVN commit rights for you (when asked by svn for user/
password, use your OSGeo user credentials). Let me know if you have issues. I
suppose you want the "athomas at thinkspatial dot com dot au" email to be the
one associated when mirroring SVN to git ?

Even