[gdal-dev] Fwd: Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Nov 9 02:37:04 PST 2017

Hi,

See below: OSGeo board asking projects is they need budget for 2018.

Even

[...]

We are trying to collect the budget requests for each commitee before the
next board meeting (21st of November) to make sure we can approve them
before the start of the year. If your commitee has any request for budget
for 2018, this is the time and place to do so.

To send it, you can either answer this email or send the budget directly to
the board mailing list. Either way, it will end up in the board mailing
list.

Some resources that may help you on this task:
 * https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017
 * https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018

At this moment (next two weeks) it doesn't have to be very detailed
(although it will help us). We just need to know your plans for next year
to make sure we can allocate money for all of our needs. And if we can't,
we need to discuss priorities.

[...]