[gdal-dev] Wiki page for WCS discussion and best practices created

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Nov 13 05:39:41 PST 2017

Ari Jolma-2 wrote
> I made a bold attempt to begin describing the fundamentals of coordinate
> systems in WCS and how those relate to the fundamentals of coordinate
> systems in GDAL.
>
> Ari

And I have

- Materialized my 6 pixel test image into a GeoTIFF image in EPSG:4326 and

- Published it with GeoServer so I could capture the DescribeCoverage
document

I would appreciate help with writing proper Python scripts for creating test
images A and B in different coordinate systems, as well as writing a
GetCoverage request for image B with subsets so that the result is a pixel
perfect copy of image A.