[gdal-dev] gdalwarp putting in incorrect values for -dstnodata

sunil.chaudhary sunil.chaudhary at nwgeo.com
Fri Nov 24 09:08:32 PST 2017

Hello I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm using gdal version 2.1.1.
What I am trying to do is use gdalwarp to clip a raster to a shape file and
then set the no data value to black or 0.

the command I am using to do this is:

gdalwarp -cutline HxIP_HVA_GP_z11_30cm_2014.shp -dstnodata 0
GB_AB_z11_deflate.tif GB_AB_z11_nodata.tif

What is happening is that in the output file all red values that are 0 are
being turned into the no data value (See Image 1)