[gdal-dev] Building with support for VirtualOGR

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 05:54:35 PST 2017

For future reference, this was the winning combination to get through a
make/install, with the Android NDK for me:

./configure --host=arm-linux-androideabi
--prefix=`pwd`/install/external/gdal \
  --with-sqlite3=/path/to/sqlite/xcompilation \
  --with-jpeg=internal \
  --without-jpeg12

Now I've got sqlite3 symbols defined aplenty:

$ nm -A install/external/gdal/lib/libgdal.so | ag sqlite3 | wc -l
     194

Thanks again!

/René