[gdal-dev] OGR2OGR WFS HTTP 504 but no ERRORLEVEL

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 10 04:03:12 PDT 2017

Hi Robert,

> Could anyone advise if this a bug, or if not how we can detect such errors?

Yes, that can probably be considered as a bug. The HTTP 504 error here occurs
not when opening the WFS datasource or retrieving the layer schema but when
iterating over features, and ogr2ogr lacked propragation of read errors when
iterating over source features. I've just added it in trunk. For now, I'm a bit
hesitant to backport that to the stable series (in hypothetical case of drivers that
would emit errors when reading at end of dataset, which would be an
inappropriate behaviour)

Even