[gdal-dev] Case sensitive open option in GMLAS?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Sep 18 14:42:52 PDT 2017

On lundi 18 septembre 2017 21:10:33 CEST Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get this error with GMLAS driver and "-oo remove_unused_layers=yes"
>
> Warning 6: driver GMLAS does not support open option remove_usused_layers

Jukka,

This is a typo from your side. See the error message which reflects the typo:
"remove_USUed_layers" (I put in upper case the location of the typo)

"-oo remove_unused_layers=yes" correctly spelled works fine for me.

Bonus point for contributors: add a GDAL-isense functionnality in
GDALValidateOpenOptions() to suggest the appropriate option name when there's a typo ;-)

Even