[gdal-dev] [Ubuntu] Binary of the latest released GDAL for travis?

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 20 14:04:06 PDT 2017

On 09/20/2017 10:56 PM, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Angelos, Bas, do you have a list of gdal dependencies and the order in
> which they need to be built? I'm thinking about uploading my packages
> to ubuntugis/unstable.
The the transition tracker:

 http://linuxminded.nl/tmp/pkg-grass-transitions/html/gdal.html

The UbuntuGIS specific transition trackers are broken due to some issue
in ben that was introduced in the stretch version. It always uses the
data for Debian unstable instead of those configured in the config file.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1