[gdal-dev] Just want to do simple batch compression...

srygonic srygonic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:37:55 PDT 2018

The issue is that the image turns out to be completely black for me... not
too sure what I'm doing wrong here.

I understand that it might be better to cut up the files but that would take
too long (as there are too many files) and I'm wondering if there is a
faster solution here to reduce the size before taking that route.

Will look into this gdalbuildrvt as well once I'm back at the computer
tomorrow... any good tutorials for me to start off with?

Thanks for the assistance and the help Jukka!