[gdal-dev] Linux continuus integration failure

Alan Stewart astewart at terragotech.com
Tue Dec 18 13:41:26 PST 2018

Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS

I am doing 'git clone' of master from OSGO/gdal and running the gdal/ci/travis/ubuntu_1804 scripts. Script.sh is terminating with failures of four tests from ogr_fgdb.py. There is a summary of those below. In theory these should all pass, as the GitHub Travis CI was passing at the time I cloned yesterday. Any suggestions re what could be wrong appreciated.

    def test_ogr_fgdb_13():

        ds = ogrtest.fgdb_drv.CreateDataSource(name)
        gdal.PopErrorHandler()
>       assert ds is None
E       AssertionError: assert <osgeo.ogr.DataSource; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'OGRDataSourceShadow *' at 0x7fa77faf11b0> > is None

ogr_fgdb.py:774: AssertionError

    def test_ogr_fgdb_19():

            for case in ('CASE4', 'CASE5'):
                (bPerLayerCopyingForTransaction, ds) = ogr_fgdb_19_open_update('tmp/test.gdb')

>               assert ds.StartTransaction(force=True) == 0
E               AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'StartTransaction'

ogr_fgdb.py:1407: AttributeError

    def test_ogr_fgdb_19bis():

        ds = ogr.Open('tmp/test.gdb')
        gdal.PushErrorHandler()
>       ret = test_ogr_fgdb_19()

ogr_fgdb.py:1562:

    def test_ogr_fgdb_20():

        ogrtest.openfilegdb_drv.Register()
        ds = ogr.Open('tmp/test.gdb', update=1)
        ogrtest.openfilegdb_drv.Deregister()
        ogrtest.fgdb_drv.Deregister()
        # Force OpenFileGDB first
        ogrtest.openfilegdb_drv.Register()
        ogrtest.fgdb_drv.Register()

>       lyr = ds.CreateLayer('ogr_fgdb_20', geom_type=ogr.wkbNone)
E       AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'CreateLayer'

ogr_fgdb.py:1594: AttributeError

Alan Stewart
Senior Software Engineer
TerraGo Technologies