[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Sean Gillies sean at mapbox.com
Thu Dec 20 09:44:34 PST 2018

The Travis build log is incomplete, so it's hard to say exactly what the
problem is, but it seems that ./configure does not succeed:
https://travis-ci.org/mapbox/rasterio/jobs/470599640#L836.

Here are the configuration options:
https://github.com/mapbox/rasterio/blob/maint-1.0/scripts/travis_gdal_install.sh#L6
.