[gdal-dev] Resulting geometry from OGRGeometry::difference somehow got simplified

mikeucfl mikeucfl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:49:57 PST 2018

Just to add some more information.. upon some further inspection it seems all
the values are snapped to a grid. All my geometry is in a WGS84 (EPSG:4326)
projection, and the values are snapped to a 0.01 lat/long grid. I don't do
anything to set a tolerance or anything for these values, or see where I
could set these from the GDAL layer (as the driver I'm using wraps most of
the functionality for the FGDB database using the ESRI FileGDB driver)