[gdal-dev] ogrInfo error - Entry Point Not Found

john polo jpolo at mail.usf.edu
Tue Jan 30 12:45:31 PST 2018

On 1/29/2018 6:39 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I see this quite often with MS4W installations.  For testing, you
> might want to temporarily rename your C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/
> folder to something like PostgreSQL-test and then open a new Command
> Prompt window and re-run:   ogrinfo
>

> -jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for suggestion. I did as you instructed and then Windows just
complained that ogrInfo is not a recognized command, program, or batch
file.

Andre Joost suggests that I have multiple versions of SSLEAY32.dll and I
searched to confirm this and it seems I do. Several applications on my
computer have this library and the instances have different sizes.

I'm not sure if this is the "right" way to deal with the problem, but my
solution was to use ogrInfo like this:

[on Windows command prompt]

C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\ogrInfo D:\<directory>\geodatabase.gdb

and I get back some results. Thank you, Jeff and Andre, for the replies.

--
Enlightenment is ego's ultimate disappointment.
-Chogyam Trungpa