[gdal-dev] CTable2 documentation

Erik Sørngård erik.sorngard at gl-instrumenter.no
Tue Jun 19 12:05:40 PDT 2018

Hello Even,

Thank you clarifying that PROJ documentation is not accurate. I had seen the source code before, but was hoping for a supporting document as well.

Based on your input and looking at the source code again today, I expect the data to be stored as longitude and latitude offset pairs, each value being a 32 bit floating point number in radians, with east to west lines, from south to north.

Regards,

Erik Sørngård
R&D Manager
Gundersen & Løken AS