[gdal-dev] GDAL with Teigha DWG driver

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:24:50 PDT 2018

Hi Nicol,

I've been through the same problem.

Actually, I was helping someone that had that problem.

If I remember correctly, the SDK that you download from the site doesn't have some needed components to build the GDAL driver.

You would need to register ($?) with that company to get the full SDK.

The guys that I was helping did that and it worked fine for them.

But don't we have a new driver to handle that format now that is based on open source?

Regards,

Ivan