[gdal-dev] mssql import speed

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:51:49 PDT 2018

Hi,

>>  --config GDAL_DRIVER_PATH C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\gdal-dev\bin\gdalplugins
>>
>> In progress, Ma
>
> works like a charm, from 3 hours to 3 minutes! Thanks for packaging
> gdal-mss :-) Ma

well, after solving BCP issue, I have another, on empty DB the command

C:\OSGeo4W64/apps/gdal-dev/bin/ogr2ogr -f MSSQLSpatial --config
GDAL_DRIVER_PATH C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\gdal-dev\bin\gdalplugins --config
MSSQLSPATIAL_LIST_ALL_TABLES YES %connstr% %filedb%

fails with

ERROR 1: Failed to set identity insert on layer, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native C
lient 11.0][SQL Server]IDENTITY_INSERT is already ON for table 'kn2.dbo.par'. Ca
nnot perform SET operation for table 'dbo.bud'..
ERROR 1: Unable to write feature 1 from layer BUD.
ERROR 1: Terminating translation prematurely after failed
translation of layer BUD (use -skipfailures to skip errors)

Any idea would could be wrong? Thanks! Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa