[gdal-dev] NetCDF config option for west > east?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Nov 25 12:49:15 PST 2018

> About the PR: if the tested nc files are formally legal with their
> longitude jump at 359.95, 0.04998779, then this could be regarded as a bug
> fix, right?

Hard to tell what is legal from what is not sometimes. Anyway the mission of a
driver is to make it as easy as possible to use the data that is available, so
when "patching" is needed and doable without compromising the reading of
"normal" products, it is legit to do it. And as the fix is non-intrusive, I've
just backported it to the 2.3 branch

Thanks

Even