[gdal-dev] Twenty years of GDAL !

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 18 00:23:15 PDT 2018

Happy Birthday GDAL!

GDAL is an important project for me personally.
Back in 2006, a completely accidental chat with Frank Warmerdam on IRC
led me to change my job - in January 2007 I became GDAL paid maintainer -
and sequence of events that followed led to a significant change of my
professional career.

Thanks Frank and all the members of the GDAL Team and Community!

Best regards,
Mateusz