[gdal-dev] Twenty years of GDAL !

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Oct 18 00:32:29 PDT 2018

Hi gdal-devs,

Many thanks for your efforts in the past years - it is much appreciated!

Many people don't realize that they use your software (behind the
scenes) on every work day ...

It is nice to be able to use your drivers and utilities and build
something on top of it - without restrictions!

Greetings,

Andreas