[gdal-dev] Duplicate symbol (_gdal_TIFFInitJPEG)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Sep 29 14:05:39 PDT 2018

Hi,

I don't have a Mac. I tried to repliate on Linux wihtout success, but there
are a number of configurations possible...

Can you give the ./configure command line you used and the output of the ./
configure ?

As a workaround you can try removing --with-rename-internal-libtiff-symbols
and/or adding --without-jpeg12 since the combinations of two is involved in
the issue (although having internal libtiff + rename libtiff symbols + JPEG12
in TIFF works fine for me)

If you made several builds with different ./configure options, make sure to
clean between each. Just in case...

Even