[gdal-dev] Confusion between OSM Open options USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING and OSM_USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING

Stephen Knox stephenknox73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 14:42:40 PDT 2019

Hi list,

There seem to be inconsistencies between the code, the API docs and error
messages about whether the correct parameter name is  USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING
or OSM_USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING.

I assume from the docs that it is USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING, so was planning to
make a pull request to ensure the docs and error messages are up to date.
However, it looks like this may be intentional, so I will hold off for now
as I am not especially familiar with the code.

Stephen