[gdal-dev] gdal2tiles missing 'GRA_mode' resample method

Jacobs Tim tim.jacobs at vito.be
Thu Dec 5 07:45:23 PST 2019

Hi Mike

the GRA_mode resampling in gdal2tiles, that we discussed on gdal-dev back in August,
was expected for next release, but doesn’t appear to be included in the 3.0.2 release (October).

Can you pls tell me in which release it will be taken up? The 3.1 maybe?
And is the timeline already set for that release?

Thanks,
Tim Jacobs
Indien u VITO Mol bezoekt, hou aub er dan rekening mee dat de hoofdingang voortaan enkel bereikbaar is vanuit de richting Dessel-Retie, niet vanuit richting Mol, zie vito.be/route.<http://www.vito.be/route>
If you plan to visit VITO at Mol, then please note that the main entrance can only be reached coming from Dessel-Retie and no longer coming from Mol, see vito.be/en/contact/locations.<http://www.vito.be/en/contact/locations>
VITO Disclaimer: http://www.vito.be/e-maildisclaimer