[gdal-dev] Using jars generated in one system in another

Wuyyuru Ravi Teja Krishna ravitejakrishna.w at zohocorp.com
Tue Dec 10 08:38:01 PST 2019

Hello,

I want to integrate "ogr2ogr" as a standalone module in a product so i am using java bindings for generation of jars and native library files to use with ogr2ogr for conversion. It worked fine while testing using terminal in the system used for generation. But upon copying those files to another system for checking it throws many native library errors. So I would like to know

1. if it is possible for using jars and native library files generated in one system can be used in many systems of same os for ogr2ogr file conversionĀ

2. If yes then what are the required system specifications because it have tested but not working in most of the systems

3. If no then can u suggest me any way to work with that without installing it in servers.

Thanks in advance.

Any info or suggestions will be a lot of help for us