[gdal-dev] Oracle spatial with gdal

san619 sankin619 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:54:17 PST 2019

Thanks for the reply Jürgen E. Fischer.I got the driver working now.But when
im trying to connect to the oracle im getting error "ERROR 1: ORA-12170:
TNS:Connect timeout occurred"
What could be the reason.I have installed oracle instant client and set the
oracle path also.But im unable to connect why? Im using the query "ogrinfo
OCI:user/password at server/service_name" in the gdal sdk shell
but im getting error. i tried other way also"ogrinfo -ro
OCI:user/password at server/service_name" but still the same error what could
be the reason.