[gdal-dev] Extracting vector layers from Geospatial PDF

Rajesvari Parasa prkrajesvari3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:58:43 PST 2019

Hi,

This must be a redundant question but I really haven't figured out a way to
do this. I can export into a tiff but that's not desirable.

I am using gdal 2.5 and built it from source and enabled poppler. But when
I use ogrinfo to read the file, I get 'unable to read the data source with
available drivers'. On looking up online, one much suggested solution was
to try: ogr2ogr -f sqlite out.sqlite in.pdf
But since ogr doesn't recognize my PDF, I can't use this.

Can someone please help?

Regards,
Rajeswari