[gdal-dev] GDAL integration in IOS(Objective-C || Swift)

rajeshwar sharma sharmarajiimt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:15:39 PST 2019

Hi Peter

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have checked the *OSGeo4iOS *suggested by you but I didn't get any help
there by which it can be worked on GeoPDF(geospatial pdf) maps in IOS.

Have you understood what exactly I want to do with GeoPdf maps in IOS? I
just want to achieve some of the features *AVENZA* (
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/avenza-maps/id388424049?mt=8) app has.
Reading of GeoPDf maps and getting lat/long from it and some other feature.

Best Regards
*Rajeshwar Sharma*