[gdal-dev] Whitespace in WKT

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:38:32 PST 2019

Hi,

I have some WKT where point X and Y are separated by newline characters
rather than spaces.  A look at OGRWktReadToken seems to eat spaces and
tabs, but not newlines or other whitespace.  My reading of the OGC simple
feature BNF doesn't help much, as AFAICT, the separator between is an
"implied" space:

OGC 06-103r4

I would have expected to see spacing specified something like:

So I'm confused.  Are only tabs and spaces allowed?  Only a single
space?  Is this defined somewhere I'm not seeing?

Thanks,

--

Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com