[gdal-dev] gdalwarp -overwrite

Gong, Shawn shawn.gong at mdacorporation.com
Tue Jan 8 13:27:54 PST 2019

Hi list,

I am switching from calling gdalwarp to using gdal.Warp( )
One of the gdalwarp parameters is "-overwrite" but I can't find it in gdal.WarpOptions

Do I need it, is it a default option if I don't specify it?

Thanks,
Shawn

This electronic correspondence, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of this electronic correspondence and associated attachments. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic correspondence and any attachments for any purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly prohibited.