[gdal-dev] Python RasterizeLayer and gdal_rasterize

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jul 24 07:57:53 PDT 2019

Ivan,

what comes to mind is a SRS mismatch issue. From what I can see
gdal.RasterizeLayer() takes a pfnTransformer / pTransformArg for that, but I'm
not sure if they are probably mapped to SWIG to something practical.

You might try instead with the gdal.Rasterize() "utility as a C function" that
is higher level and should take care of that automagically

usage examples in autotest/utilities/test_gdal_rasterize_lib.py

Even