[gdal-dev] How do I get lat long extents from this Ogrinfo output on a .shp?

Dante, Paul paul.dante at ubc.ca
Thu Jun 20 14:20:05 PDT 2019

Steve,

Thanks, that works wonderfully!

I figured the other data in the file was UTM as well, but I'm only using the extents in my program, which is why I focused on them.

+Paul

Paul Dante
Software Developer - Geodisy
Walter C. Koerner Library | UBC Library
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
219-1958 Main Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z2 Canada
Phone 604 827 5129
paul.dante at ubc.ca

UBC Vancouver is located on the traditional, ancestral, unceded territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) people