[gdal-dev] [EXTERNAL] Static/Dynamic datum problems

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Jun 24 06:30:29 PDT 2019

Cameron,
 I just emailed  someone working on this .  He sent me the links below.

https://www.gps.gov/governance/advisory/

https://www.gps.gov/governance/advisory/members/higgins/

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb - Cartographer
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

*NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this
sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be
disclosed to third parties.*​