[gdal-dev] convert india-latest.osm to india-latest.tab

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Mar 7 05:54:23 PST 2019

Hi,

MapInfo driver can write only one layer into one tab. However, it can write
several layers as separate tab files into a directory as documented in
https://www.gdal.org/drv_mitab.html.

Write your command as

ogr2ogr -f "MapInfo File" -skipfailures -progress bhutan
bhutan-latest.osm.pbf

and you will get a directory with MapInfo files
lines.tab
multilinestrings.tab
multipolygons.tab
other_relations.tab