[gdal-dev] Closing remaining open Trac tickets ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 21 04:45:35 PDT 2019

+1

But note that the Trac wiki pages are still used (and editable).  I
remember this situation for MapServer, and for that I spent much effort
to manually create all of the existing Trac wiki pages, onto Github, by
hand (and then we made the Trac wiki read-only).  This should be done
also for GDAL (but maybe now there is a more automated way).

-jeff

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 3:28 PM Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com
> <mailto:even.rouault at spatialys.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     As we have already more than 100 tickets open in github, I guess
>     nobody no
>     longer looks at old Trac tickets.
>     I was wondering if we shouldn't mass close the remaining open
>     tickets in Trac,
>     with a message indicating that if the issue is still current, it
>     should be
>     filed on github, and assigning those tickets to a dedicated
>     milestone "closed
>     due to migration to github"
>
>     Thoughts ?
>
>     Even
>
>     --
>     Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
>     http://www.spatialys.com
>

> --
> --
> http://schwehr.org