[gdal-dev] Document typo fix suggestion

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon May 27 13:59:22 PDT 2019

Well, there is a shortcut button "Edit on GitHub" on every document page
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/jpeg2000.html. That't simple to use but it
creates a new branch for each edit. I was hoping to use that easy-edit
button for collecting all edits into one pull request. But I can do that in
my own fork.

-Jukka-

Mateusz Loskot wrote