[gdal-dev] gdalsrsinfo Incorrect or Inconsistent results reporting EPSG codes

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Nov 1 01:10:57 PDT 2019

Hi,

Please make is easier for us to help you and provide a link to such raster
file. It does not need to be your real, perhaps confidential data, a small
extract is actually much better. Just take care that if shows all the issues
that you wrote about. Meanwhile you can read
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc73_proj6_wkt2_srsbarn and think if this
change could explain some of your observations.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

David Cakalic wrote