[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR curve stroking dfMaxAngleStepSizeDegrees

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Nov 12 03:37:00 PST 2019

On mardi 12 novembre 2019 08:01:58 CET Clemens Rudert wrote:
> Hello
>
> Still I look for this default value. I was not able to find it. Since Iam
> not a pro C programmer I would be really happy if someone could help out
> here.

The answer was actually in the doc of OGR_G_ApproximateArcAngles():
https://gdal.org/doxygen/ogr__api_8h.html#a87f8bce40c82b3513e36109ea051dff2
"""
If the dfMaxAngleStepSizeDegrees is zero, then a default value will be used.
This is currently 4 degrees unless the user has overridden the value with the
OGR_ARC_STEPSIZE configuration variable.
"""