[gdal-dev] using gdal_viewshed

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:37:15 PST 2019

I've recently fixed the implementation in my local version causing a
similar issue (RasterIO error when writing target raster), where the given
maxdistance setting would produce an empty row at the top or the bottom of
the result image.
I'll prepare a fix in gdal in the next few days and let us see if that
fixes this issue as well.

Best regards,

Tamas

Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. nov. 12., K,