[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC 76 OGR Python drivers

Sean Gillies sean at mapbox.com
Wed Nov 13 07:50:29 PST 2019

The implementation is fine. Thanks for listening to my comments, Even. I
think that plugins are really the business of apps like QGIS and MapServer
and that plugins in GDAL complicate the situation for developers, but one
might use these with caution in some special cases. -0 from me.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 7:22 AM Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated both the RFC text and candidate implementation with the
> provided comments, so I think we are now good to vote on it.
>
> ~~~~~~
>
> Motion: adopt RFC 76 OGR Python drivers:
>
> https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/7b7ecbab1e2b10ecab24e5126d94469d2d4efdc9/gdal/doc/source/development/rfc/rfc76_ogrpythondrivers.rst
>
> ~~~~~~
>
> Starting with my +1,
>
> Even