[gdal-dev] Gdal_grid and lake bathymetry

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Nov 21 13:10:04 PST 2019

OK, we'll meet there but meanwhile have a look at

https://docs.generic-mapping-tools.org/latest/gmt.html#j-full

and search for the section

-J<proj4>|EPSG:n

Unfortunately if your GMT is linked against GDAL 3.xx the EPSG form will not work well because of the axis order (lon, lat swapped). This is fixed in GMT master though.