[gdal-dev] gdaltransform question

McLane, Kathleen A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Kathleen.A.McLane at erdc.dren.mil
Wed Oct 9 11:28:40 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm using gdaltransform to transform points from one datum to WGS84. In version 2.2.3 and 2.4.0 of GDAL, when I convert a point I receive a transformed latitude, longitude, and a new height value. In versions 2.4.1 and 3.0.1, when I convert a point I receive a transformed latitude and longitude but height always equals 0. Attached are examples of the height value issue. Is this a GDAL error, or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Kathleen